Nothing Changes Until YOU Change, Nothing Moves Until YOU Move
Start putting YOU back into the equation, break your codependent people pleasing patterns, and start taking back your power
Why did I create this transformational collection?
I want to offer some deeper help and guidance to those of you who follow me on Instagram, and listen each week to the podcast and are eager for more.
Maybe you aren't ready to join my coaching program, or for whatever reason feel it's not a fit, and want to experience more of my teachings on a deeper level.
I want to offer guidance to women who need help now to start taking ownership over their lives based on my unique approach to getting out of victim mentality, starting to set boundaries and stat putting themselves and their needs at the top of the to-do list.
I decided to create some exclusive audio micro-lessons to help you take what you're learning on the podcast to a deeper level.
I have also hand selected some previous live class recordings I've taught and added them in as bonuses!
In this series you will:
- Lay the foundation for a new self care practice that puts YOU back into the equation of your life
- Learn how to respond with power to hidden verbal abuse tactics you're likely experiencing every day inside of my Empowering Yourself Against Verbal Abuse Masterclass bonus
- Learn how codependent and narcissistic traits can look very similar and how you can stay in integrity with your side of the street
- Become gaslight proof by learning new ways to respond to Gaslighting by knowing what is sounds and feels like in my "Empowering Yourself Against Gaslighting" e-Book
Here's what you get with this bundle:
- The 3 Stages of Awakening to Narcissistic Abuse MP3 Learn what stage you're in on this awakening journey
- Overcoming Codependent Patterns MP3 learn what codependency really is and how to shift out of people pleasing and self abandonment so you can start making decisions and set boundaries and limits with others protect your energy and sensitivity
- Understanding Codependency vs Narcissism There are similar traits with narcissism and codependency. Learn what these similarities are, and why they're not actually coming from the same place in this recorded seminar I taught my End The Cycle students (MP3 recording)
- Develop Emotional Resiliency + Stop Reacting Learn how to take ownership over your emotional experience so you can feel more empowered day to day. When you react from your trigger you give your power away and lose yourself. Learn how to step into your emotional resiliency in this lesson (MP3)
And, that's not all!
MP3 From the End The Cycle members vault: Getting Beyond Codependency
My brand NEW eBook: Empower Yourself Against Gaslighting
Responding To Verbal Abuse From a Place of Power (video) 90 minute class recording. Learn about the 5 most common types of verbal abuse and how to respond (not react) while staying rooted and grounded within yourself
This bundle is valued at over $997
You get it today for only one payment of $197 USD
All materials are accessible on any device, and the audios are downloadable. You have 1 year access to all materials.
*Product shows up as "SOULWORKWELLNESS" on your banking statement.